COVID19 Safety Protocols
The safety and comfort of our guests and associates is at the heart of Brightland’s hospitality. In order to successfully navigate the current pandemic, we have updated our sanitization and cleanliness protocols and processes. We hope that these initiatives will enable our valued guests to enjoy our inviting rooms, delicious food and beautiful location, all while feeling safe and secure in our environment. The following are the protocols that we have implemented:
Front Desk & Public Areas:
- All guests will be required to confirm the booking information, upload Aadhar card / ID proof and fill out a guest information form and COVID-19 questionnaire by email.
- Temperature checks and luggage sanitization is mandatory at the entrance of the hotel.
- Contactless check-in and check-out will be followed. Bills and payment links will be sent by email. If for any reason, check-in information or bill payment can’t be completed online by the guest, all touchpoints in the process will be thoroughly sanitized.
- Masks, social distancing and hand sanitization are mandatory in all enclosed public areas for guests and staff. Sanitization dispensers will be placed at the entrance of all public areas as well as near the entrance of all the room blocks. Regular sanitization and hand-washing are encouraged for guests, and mandatory for staff.
- For breakfast, guests will have an A La Carte menu to choose from rather than a buffet breakfast. Moreover, the menus for breakfast as well as lunch and dinner will be digital menus made accessible to guests on their phones and emails.
- All trays, utensils, plates and glasses will be thoroughly sanitized before providing service to guests at the restaurant or room service.
- For room service, in order to avoid contact with staff, the tray will be left outside the guest’s room to collect the order and can be put back by the guest once the meal is complete.
- Housekeeping will be done by fogging the room using institutional grade disinfectants and sanitizing all touch points such as knobs, switches, phones and remotes.
- Housekeeping will require guests to vacate the room for the duration of the service. By default, housekeeping will be done once in two days in order to minimize contact. However, a guest can request more frequent housekeeping services in advance.
- Room linen will be changed once in two days or only on request, to facilitate minimal contact. Toiletries and soaps will be replaced at the time of check-out. Any additional requirements can be fulfilled upon request.
- Please note that the following facilities are closed due to Govt. Mandate: Game room, Discotheque, Gym, Prana Spa, Over The Edge lounge-bar, Elevators & Swimming Pool.
- • If any guest is feeling unwell, please contact the front desk (call+91 9699612502 or Dial #4 on the in-room phone) and you shall be safely assisted following all the necessary precautions and protocols. Isolation rooms are available on the premises, located separately from all available guest rooms in line with safety guidelines.
While we deeply regret that guests will not be able to enjoy some of our amenities in the current climate, we do hope that a stay at Brightland will rejuvenate your mind and senses at this challenging time and allow you to savour our warm hospitality!